6. why do you think los Angeles and Seattle are “linked” at the
same branch point in the phylogram?
7. Why do you think the group Los Angeles/Seatle is drawn so far
to the right of the diagram, away from New York?
8. If one were to draw a cladogram of these four species, which
two would most likely branch from the same common ancestor?
9. which species would propbaly not be closely related to the
other three, but would possibly share a common ancestor with the
other three in the distant past?
10. what evidence from the electrophoies would indicate that
species C and Species D have some genetic information in