Locate and review three scholarly resources specific to any of the following topics:
- Co-teaching defined
- Implementation of co-teaching
- Effects of co-teaching on teachers and students
- Shared responsibility and accountability within co-teaching
Following your research, create a six-page comic book to share with your school’s administration and general education teachers.
Within the comic book, include the following:
- A description of co-teaching models and approaches:
- One Teaching, One Observing
- One Teaching, One Assisting
- Station Teaching
- Parallel Teaching
- Alternative Teaching
- Specific strategies and supports for successful collaboration and co-teaching success.
- A research-based, persuasive rationale for co-teaching that encourages participation and support.
Use your reviewed articles as reference throughout the comic book, citing where applicable.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.