• Select a city, town, or municipality and examine trends in criminal activity over the last 3 years. Analyze reported crime statistics for major/minor offense categories such as murder, robbery, rape, and create a table of the results.
• What are the overall patterns of crime that you see in the selected town or city? What are the surprises and usual results in the data that you analyzed?
100% Original paper Customized to your instructions!
• If you were in charge of obtaining manpower with a budget that will permit you to hire eight officers, which include investigative personnel and administrative personnel, which crime units would be given priority to add manpower according to your data? Why?
• Provide 3 recommendations that present the need or cut of manpower numbers according to the crime statistics you obtained and analyzed that will make the police department decisively more efficient by drops of crime rates in the worst crimes presented by your data.
• As an ending opinion, what are the career options that you see in this case that interest you? Why?