As the country focuses on the restructuring of the U.S. health care delivery system, nurses will continue to play an important role. It is expected that more and more nursing jobs will become available out in the community, and fewer will be available in acute care hospitals.
1. Write an informal presentation (500-700 words) to educate nurses about how the practice of nursing is expected to grow and change. Include the concepts of continuity or continuum of care, accountable care organizations (ACO), medical homes, and nurse-managed health clinics.
2. Share your presentation with nurse colleagues on your unit or department and ask them to offer their impressions of the anticipated changes to health care delivery and the new role of nurses in hospital settings, communities, clinics, and medical homes.
3. In 800-1,000 words summarize the feedback shared by three nurse colleagues and discuss whether their impressions are consistent with what you have researched about health reform.
4. A minimum of three scholarly references are required for this assignment.
Excellent (E) Acceptable ( A) Marginal (M) Unacceptable (U)
Item Ratings Non-Compliance
E A M U
Table of Contents TC includes items in the left column of this evaluation form
Professional Code of Ethics: The report· Lists regulations and professional guidelines that the employees should follow while conducting their work in the company. (Direct Measure F1)
· Lists the rules that the engineers should follow while conducting their engineering duties and responsibilities.
Introduction· Brief history of the company, its activities, and the industry within which it operates:
· Description of duties and responsibilities of trainee during internship
· Problem formulation
Scope of Work
Duties and Work Approach
Domain, theory and definitions
Method of collecting data
Current state of affairs: The report· Lists emerging technologies that can affect the company business
· Demonstrate awareness of the impact of engineering solutions on safety and the environment (direct measure h1)
Future trends: The report· Lists predictions and expectations on how these emerging technologies or geopolitical/social changes would impact, positively or negatively, the field you are doing your internship int.
· Demonstrates that the student read articles form journals and magazines to support his/her claims
· Demonstrates awareness of government regulations and professional standards. (direct measure h2)
· Presentation of results
· Detailed analysis of results:
Contribution to internship objective(s)What did you learn from this internship experience?
Future WorkList ideas for possible senior design projects based upon your work during your internship and after discussion with your work supervisor.
References (Direct Measure F2)