Louis Vuitton Business/ Marketing Strategy Analysis
Topic: Research and analyze Louis Vuitton in terms of its market / marketing environment and CSR practices
100% Original paper Customized to your instructions!
1. Demonstrate knowledge about Louis Vuitton’s recent performances (e.g. marketing and financial performances)
2. Examine the macro environmental issues that has potential impact on Louis Vuitton’s marketing performance with examples and evidences (Recommended analytical tool: PEST/PEEST/PESTEL)
3. Examine the industry-level issues that has potential impact on Louis Vuitton’s marketing performance with examples and evidences (Recommended analytical tool: Porter’s Five Forces, Value Chain analysis)
4. Examine Louis Vuitton’s strategic position with examples and evidences (Recommended analytical tool: SWOT / perceptual map)
5. Examine Louis Vuitton’s marketing performance with one other tool of student’s choice (e.g. PLC, BCG Matrix, 3Cs, Ansoff Matrix).
6. Evaluate Louis Vuitton’s current CSR practices and discuss whether these practices are sufficient for the ethical issues that Louis Vuitton is facing or might face in the near future.
7. Conclusion- An overall summary of Louis Vuitton’s future (3-5 years) prospect.
-Referencing and research
Appropriate referencing method was used (Harvard style preferred)
Reviewed a diverse range of literature / material (e.g. journal articles, books, trade magazines, and newspaper)
-Structure and layout:
Whether the guideline (word counts, layout) has been followed
Whether the report is structured and presented in a logical, professional and consistent manner
Essay Content Order:
– Introduction of Company Y and its recent performances
– Macro environment analysis
– Industry structure analysis
– Strategic position analysis
– Applying an additional appropriate analytical tool of student’s choice
– Discuss the ethical issues Company Y are facing (or might face in the near future) and evaluate its CSR practices